Monday 29 August 2016

I can recognise and understand a variety of grammatical constructions and some rhetorical patterns

I can recognise and understand a variety of grammatical constructions and some rhetorical patterns


In this unit I have been learning about:
  • The parts of speech.
  • The types of nouns.
  • The types of sentences.


In this unit, I found challenging…
Knowing the nouns off by heart, like common, proper, collective and abstract!
I had a slow start off with this because the one after knowing the nouns worksheet:
was quite hard because I didn't know what the nouns mean't!

Something new I learnt was...
There were fur different types of nouns (proper, collective, common, and abstract) and four different types of sentences (command, question, statement, exclamation).

No comments:

Post a Comment