In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
Here's a link to our silent production movie. (draft)
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was making the actual silent production because we decided to, instead of being filmed doing in live, we wanted to video it ourselves in our spare time.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- Making a movie with my friends.
- Finding our all the different ways you can make a silent movie.
The story that my group told silently was Someone steals someone else's glasses (because they lost theirs) and then they try to get it back and lots of other people join in trying to get them back from the thief etc...
Overall I think my group worked really well because there were few mistakes made and we did everything in the time limit we had to create the silent production.