Wednesday 23 August 2017

Student Leaders #3

Student Leaders #3                                       21.08.2017

We had a meeting today. It was short but full of details I desperately needed. You see, I was away on holiday (skiing for my birthday) and in some of the most important time at school, I could've got things done in. We talked about the chorus box we were designing in the meeting and I managed to make up a little timetable in my head for when I should do which things.
The chorus box ideas are coming in slowly as we paint a picture in our heads of what it'll look like when its done. The meeting ended with us talking over the broken Community flag and that was it for the meeting today.

The care values I showed were Community (communication), excellence (empathy) Active Thinking and respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment