Tuesday 29 August 2017

Student Leaders #4

Student Leaders #4                           29/8/2017

Not much to write about this week but i'll do my best...
Today I looked miraculously at the chorus box ideas that were in the google classroom, and found that most people had done what they were supposed to do, and had a few ideas for what to put on the chorus box. 
This is including:
  • Having our names/our signatures on the outer rim of the box.
  • Putting flowers/beautiful nature designs because this is New Zealand.
  • Making it very colourful.
  • and Having the Oaklands logo on top.

These are all very good ideas so I think the chorus box will look smashing! Also, aside from the chorus box, I have been doing the flags and bins most days but other people that aren't house captains have been doing it too! Which sometimes leaves me with nothing to do when I get to school. So I cannot tick off my name saying I did the flags today which I think is just a little problem we might want to look into.

Anyway, the care values I showed today were: Community, collaborate. Active Thinking, Be curious. Respect, Communicate. and Excellence, be resilient.


Thanks for Reading.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment