The great pyramid of Giza 3/4/17
- It is the oldest wonder of the world.
- There are 3 pyramids together, it is the biggest out of those.
- It is also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Pyramid of Cheops.
- It is 146.5 meters (481 feet) tall and WAS the tallest man made structure till about 3,800 years ago.
- Most people’s hypotheses are based on the idea that it was built by moving huge stones from a quarry and dragging and lifting them into place.
- There are 3 areas inside the pyramid: The lowest chamber; which is near the bottom, the queen and the king’s chamber’s which are situated near the top.
- It was built around 2580–2560 BC.
A picture of it: