Tuesday 24 October 2017

Athletics #3 (Other)

                                      ATHLETICS 2017

Athletics is coming up on the 24th of October 2017 (on Tuesday).
On The first day (Monday) back from school, we did sprints then the next day, discus and shot put, then the next, High jump, then after that, long Jump and more sprints, and finally today (Friday) we aren't doing anything today.
I am excited and nervous about athletics, Excited because I love doing high jump and long jump. But I don't think I'm very good at running fast so I'm nervous that people notice and laugh at me :(



I have now done athletics and.. I'm going to SW Zones! (Yay)

I'm going for High Jump, Long Jump, and short sprints. I probably got this far because there aren't many 13yrs in my year group and I didn't have much competition. I sort of don't actually want to go to zones because none of my friends aren't going and It might just be boring not fun. :/

Part Two: " At Zones" ... Coming Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment