Tuesday 17 October 2017

Student Leaders #9

Student Leaders #8                              14/8/2017


Today I have finished my idea for the chorus box, it is currently 10pm on a Sunday just before school starts for term 4 again.
I had to stay up really late because I have been travelling around for the school holidays and forgot about what I had to do.
Image result for oaklands school logoI have created 10 pretty good rough sketches of ideas about what it could look like. Every one of them has been hand drawn and I am going to put them together to make one big drawing. 
Some of them have the school houses (Rata, Rimu, Miro and Kowhai) in them and some have the oaklands school logo.

I have finally completely the home learning challenge of creating this and will blog about that soon.


The care values i showed were all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment