Tuesday 17 October 2017

HLC #4 Design and create chorus box ideas.

HLC #4 Design and create chorus box ideas.

For this home learning challenge I had to create a design for the chorus box that is near our school. We went to the city council and decided to help our community we would stop graffiti by putting a mural on the chorus box. 
Mr. Ladbrook chose me to design that mural because everyone liked the idea I did with the tree.
I created 10 designs over the holidays so people could choose they're favourite and the one with the most people liking it will be painted on the box.  :)
The final thing I have to do today is show everyone my ideas and we will have decided the mural for the chorus box.


The care values I have showed are: Community, active thinking, excellence and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment