Thursday 28 July 2016

My CARE Progress!

My Care Progress!


I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress/ I am doing ok/ I feel I could do much better.
Since I only started last term I have caught up well and am quite close to getting my
Bronze award, I think!



How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER?
To get a highlighted one I need to have done 3 care ticks for that value.
I have: 28 highlighted. So I need: 8 To go (if i have done the maths correctly :)


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E
I highlighted every one because they are all the same. (I have just as many in each value!)


To achieve my BRONZE/SILVER award quicker I need to listen to when the teachers award one to me and remember which one it was, and record it!


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is, I need to listen to when the teachers award one to me and remember which one it was, and record it!

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment