Wednesday 6 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are,........... saying "yes!" to the improvisation someone has said. Showing the emotions i'm supposed to be improvising. Pretty much all the techniques (I have forgotten most of the techniques, sorry)!

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at…… Being less scared of getting up in front of heaps of people. Smiling. Speaking louder.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning playing the improvisation games, because they are fun to play and it's funny watching what people can come up with.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was thinking of what to present to the auidence, how, and what it'll be about, because I need more practice at thinking quickly!

My favourite improvisation game was I forgot what it was called but it was to do with making groups and making a scene, because it was awesome!


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is thinking quickly and not having stage fright because it would help! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment