Friday 8 July 2016

Term 2 Te Reo Reflection!

Term 2 Te Reo Reflection





Unistructural

     


Multistructural


Relational

Extended Abstract
I can say 1-5 words about celebrations in te Reo Maori.  
With help, I can ask and answer several questions about celebrations, using te Reo Maori.
I can ask and answer several questions about celebrations,using Te Reo Maori.
I can ask and answer a range of questions about celebrations,using Te Reo Maori. I can teach others these questions and answers.

In Te Reo this term I have been learning about using vocabulary around food (Kai) and celebrations (Ngā hākari)

Here are some sentences, with english translation in brackets, that I can say confidently (list 3-4).


1.
He aha te mea pai, ki a koe kei to pāti? (What do you like about your party?)

2.
He rā whānau ki a koe He rā whānau ki a koe He rā whānau ki a .......... He rā whānau ki a koe. A happy birthday to you A happy birthday to ...... A happy birthday to you.


3.
Kei te hiakai ahau I’m hungry He pai ki a koe te/ngā _______? Do you like _______? He pai ki a koe te/ngā tīhi? Do you like cheese? Kāore, e pai ki ahau te/ngā tīhi. I don’t like cheese. Āe, he pai ki ahau te/ngā tīhi. Yes, I like cheese.

4.
Whaea: Whakatika te tēpu koutou. ( correct the table )
Child 1: He aha ō mātou pirangi? ( what do we need?)
Whaea: "Tama".......tīkina atu he paraoa,"Hine"......tīkina atu he pata,"Paora".....tīkina atu he mīti,"Tīpene"......tīkina atu he pata pīnati,......& so on.
Tama,Hine,Paora, & Tīpene are all names of people.
Make up some other characters if you like and give them all the same command....."tīkina atu he","go away and fetch"
When they have returned with their item have them say "ānei he (item)".....(here is the________ ).
Whaea: Ae!.......kā pai tō koutou mahi. ( good job you lot )

No comments:

Post a Comment