Tuesday 14 March 2017

Leadership Article Writing

Leadership Article Writing.


In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this:


Lastly we look at what we've been told so far about these six leadership traits and how we can (I can) show these traits in my role. (Motivation, Integrity, and Active Thinking) Motivational: Able to motivate others to do something well. Integrity: Being honest and fair; especially when playing a game against others! And finally, Active Thinking: Thinking creatively and being able to problem solve. Thank you for reading!

(This writing is from my Leadership Article that is only found in my school book)



No comments:

Post a Comment