Thursday 9 March 2017

Vocals lesson #2

Vocals lesson #2                           9/3/2017

On Friday, at 9:45 (since our time was changed) we ventured to the radio room where our singing lesson was held. We greeted our teachers then took our places and put our books on the stand to read our music well. We started with some warm ups and then went straight into singing Tomorrow: by Annie. 

It went well and after that she said it went so well that she thinks we should enter in a choir that kids from all around Christchurch go to, to compete against others. I wasn't that keen because I don't like projecting my voice for others to hear so I held back but Katie and Dabok seemed interested so they decided they wanted too.

That's all for today, so ya! The care values I showed were community and respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment