Wednesday 29 June 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection.

The things I enjoyed most about my SLC ( student led conference) were: When the teacher came because I felt I wasn't much of a good presenter when doing my SLC slide document.


What went well and why? I think as my mum said everything went well, because nothing went wrong and my mum really enjoyed listening to me do my speech.


What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC? The challenges for when I was getting prepared was actually helping others because I was told to help out someone who didn't want to do it and I had to read it out to him and he would copy most of what I said. The challenges for when I presented was to not suddenly start day-dreaming or mumbling my speech and presenting.



What changes would you make for next time and why? Maybe the teacher could be there for longer because I was having trouble by myself. I would maybe practice more? Not loose my books right before the conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment